• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED thanks!

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

This thread is now for a WD 33 and 33 2nd print, books are cgc'd but different grades; see pics/posts below :)

This is a one book sales thread for now..

General rules apply - the books go to whomever posts :takeit: first, regardless of behind the scenes PM activity ;) ; no dead beat buyers, probation boardies, etc. Payment via paypal only.

Shipping within U.S. only; via priority insured mail.

I haven't run any sales threads on the boards since about 2 weeks before the whole kudos thing started up; so, I do have a link to my sad kudos thread which has about 5 posts, lol

Kat's short kudos thread

But, I can also offer up a link to my ebay ID, katharath, which has more recent comic sales, and I can provide the neccessary references to put a buyer's mind at ease from some well known boardies - so no worries!! Because this is a higher priced book, I will be asking for references from the buyer if it's a buyer who is new to the boards.

Kat's ebay feedback

I'm offering up my recently graded Walking Dead #19, cgc 9.8 blue label. It's a beauty, I've owned it for years but only recently had it graded, I was pretty certain it would come back a 9.8 (I hesitate to ever call a raw a 9.8, but this copy is so nice) - and sure enough it did.

I'm asking $600 shipped within the U.S. This is for priority insured shipping, with signature confirmation. I'm also offering up a raw first print Walking Dead freebie, see below for more info. Due to the pricing on this book I'm only offering shipping within the U.S. The last time I sold a high priced item to an out of the country buyer it was disastrous for me. I'm sorry, but please don't ask.

SOLD

Some addt'l fine print - I'm not currently accepting time payments. I'm looking to sell the book and receive payment within a short time frame if possible. I'm willing to listen to offers, but I will not be likely to go lower than where I'm at right now.

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

I'm also offering up a raw first print Walking Dead freebie, you may choose from one of these books:

Walking Dead raw 61 - very nice condition but I'm going to call it a 9.2 due to a tiny color breaking spine tick on the front cover - otherwise this would be a 9.6 (YES, this is a freebie - I'm generally known for throwing in a nice freebie, and the nicer the book the nicer the freebie - I just sold a copy in this condition on ebay for $40 last week).

TAKEN!!

But, if you already have a WD 61, here are a couple of other options. Remember, you get ONE freebie. Two other choices are:

Walking Dead raw 44, red "Andrea" cover - probable 9.2. 2-3 tiny non color breaking spine ticks to the front; one color breaking tick to the back; a couple of light bends to the cover in places but no color break on these. Nice eye appeal, no stand out ugly flaws; just several small ones with the one on the back being color breaking.

OR

Walking Dead raw 35, zombie mouth cover (looks tasty) - this is a nice one, guys. probable 9.6, a shot at 9.8, no stand out flaws, tough white back cover too. It has the tiniest of almost-not-even-noticeable spine ticks, just one, on the front cover, non color breaking. Nothing else of note. (Well, except for this: note - this is NOT the defect copy, it's just your everyday nice issue of 35) ;)

Questions? Just ask. I'll be available off and on throughout the afternoon; I generally reply very quickly but I can't be glued to the computer all day long, as fun as that would be ;) I will answer quickly though.

Well, that was rather effortless! Guess I need to bring my other couple of WD slabs over here, I do love a quick sale on the boards ;)

Thanks so much Anthony, WD 19 and the raw 61 are yours.

Ok, here's a WD cgc 9.8 issue 33 (just sold one of these last week on the bay for $160 shipped - my last copy)

asking $150 shipped, and you can also choose ONE of the freebies that are left (see first post; there is a raw WD 44 and a raw WD 35)

photo-3.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Ok guys, think it over on these, I'll leave them up through the weekend - then back to ebay!

While you're thinking it over, I just listed an auction on ebay for a WD lot including books 43-48 (43, 44, 45, 46, 47 are raw ranging from NM- to NM+; 48 is cgc graded in 9.8). I was having too hard of a time pricing the lot since the key issue 48 is a graded 9.8, so I've priced them starting at 9.99 with no reserve - have at it ;)

[link removed]

You can't promote your ebay auctions in this forum, Kathryn :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry - I'll remove that part. I always knew that you can't start a thread about eBay sales in here; I guess I just didn't think about it as being quite the same thing since I was posting in my own sales thread, but I can see that it is. To be honest I was a bit scatter brained with the whole thing, since I never intended to list it on eBay at all! I had actually typed out a super long post right here, bc I was going to list the books in this thread rather than on eBay; but then after I got everything typed up, I couldn't come up with a good way to price them as a lot, what with the 48 being the only book graded - I figured I'd be better off just running them at auction to see where they ended up.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm not usually a rule breaker. Going to remove that link/post now.