• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Tales to Astonish 60 and 69 High Grade!

11 posts in this topic

Dagnabit!!! That's two of these I've missed in as many days! :cry:

200 hits before the issue 60 was sold. I know how hard it is to find a copy in nice shape. I was suprised so many people looked and passed on it.

The TTA #69 is IMPOSSIBLE to find in high grade. I am selling that one for less than GPA and still no takers. I sold some books in the Pedigreecomics auctions a few days ago. I offered them all on the boards and had no takers. Each book sold for more than my asking price on the boards including the 10% sellers fee. There are some good deals to be had on thse baords. These TTAs are a good example of that.

200 hits before the issue 60 was sold. I know how hard it is to find a copy in nice shape. I was suprised so many people looked and passed on it.

The TTA #69 is IMPOSSIBLE to find in high grade. I am selling that one for less than GPA and still no takers. I sold some books in the Pedigreecomics auctions a few days ago. I offered them all on the boards and had no takers. Each book sold for more than my asking price on the boards including the 10% sellers fee. There are some good deals to be had on thse baords. These TTAs are a good example of that.

.....a TTA 60 just sold a few days ago and I thought this thread was THAT book.....so I didn't bother clicking. I also would have snagged it (for a good friend)......awesome price. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jeeze! 200 hits? How did I flipping miss this? I've been trying to scour every thread that looks like it would have these kind of books. I gotta pay more attention.

Yeah, the #69 is sweat. Wish I could pull the trigger. (Not saying that the price is unfair, just saying I'm on a beer budget, 8.5 is the best I can afford) I'm surprised it hasn't sold either.