• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas Comic Expro Recap

30 posts in this topic

This weekend was pretty awesome. The show was nicely laid out and managed but the crowds were a bit smaller than I anticipated and the locals were a bit tight on the purse strings. I had a local artist come out to my booth to sketch and he did some sketches we did out normal stuff and I got a bunch of sketched for people etc.

Highlights from the weekend included Simon Bisley asking me to hang out and manage his booth on Saturday. That guy is one crazy dude.

Partied a bit with Ebass and Thomas Jane at the beauty bar in Vegas. That was cool, Ebass was much friendlier than I expected he hung out and frank a few drinks with us before we took off. I should not have drank so much this weekend but its Vegas right.

BIG thanks to Desert Wind Comics and there staff for helping me out with the CGC sketches this weekend. Look forward to the next time!

Now for the sketches....