• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Iron Fist #14

12 posts in this topic

All I can see is LBC front cover, a dent bottom edge under the word sabre, the RBC front cover looks almost wavy or dirty, or just more shadow. I'm not the best grader here by a mile, here's hoping one of the big boys chimes in.

It could be a 9.0 or higher :shrug:

Just to be clear, this is not for sale.

Who would want Sabretooth first appearance by the way, it’s just an annoying problem which gets in the way if you wish to collect Iron Fist.

:jokealert:

lol P.S. Kidding and not kidding at the same time: why do I have to get mad to find a Daredevil #111 and a Marvel Preview #7 just because I care having that full DD storyline and the Satana feature on MP #7?

Who would want Sabretooth first appearance by the way, it’s just an annoying problem which gets in the way if you wish to collect Iron Fist.

lol P.S. Kidding and not kidding at the same time: why do I have to get mad to find a Daredevil #111 and a Marvel Preview #7 just because I care having that full DD storyline and the Satana feature on MP #7?

lol:roflmao:

There are no creases or folds and no ticks in the binding. The two left corners are pretty sharp, the two right have some rounding

Who would want Sabretooth first appearance by the way, its just an annoying problem which gets in the way if you wish to collect Iron Fist.

lol:roflmao:

There are no creases or folds and no ticks in the binding. The two left corners are pretty sharp, the two right have some rounding

provide us with a scan so we can see for ourselves...