• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to Fingh & Henn.

50 posts in this topic

Due to family medical circumstances, I could not go to the Cinnci show last month, and I had been planning on going...and setting aside books to sign...for months. Months and months.

But even though I couldn't go, and I couldn't even send my books until the very last minute, both Fingh and Henn went out of their way to make sure I got in on the signing.

They didn't have to. They did it just because. And they both went out of their way, this wasn't a "yeah, just toss it in with the rest of these" sitch. It required effort above and beyond for both of them.

So...Thanks, guys.

PS. Keep an eye on your mailboxes round the end of December...yeah, yeah, I know BK, I told you the same thing...it's coming, I promise!

:cloud9:

Can't wait to get my books back...and :wishluck: on them doing it again.

Thanks to Fingh and Henn I have a couple of awesome Aliens cast signed books that I would not have otherwise. :banana:

Thanks to Fingh and Henn I have a couple of awesome Aliens cast signed books that I would not have otherwise. :banana:

Now sitting in a 9.8 slab. One of the flat-out coolest books I have had the pleasure in getting done. Congrats, CC.

utf-8BSU1HMDExNjMtMjAxMjA5MTAtMjI0NC5qcGc.jpg

I am waiting for the JJ post for working his tail off at Cinci making sure signatures got done and sketches got picked up...

Love,

Me

THANKS FOR NOTHING JJ.

Honestly I mean that since I did not get anything done.

I am waiting for the JJ post for working his tail off at Cinci making sure signatures got done and sketches got picked up...

Love,

Me

I would like to be able to thank you for not smelling like malt vinegar.

Love,

Me

I would like to be able to thank you for not smelling like malt vinegar.

lol

Love,

Me

THANKS FOR NOTHING JJ.

Honestly I mean that since I did not get anything done.

Ditto

Love,

Me

You should start a thread and tell everyone how hard you are working.

Then start another thread to remind people of the first thread.

That's how all the big time facilitators roll.

I already know how busy you are, judging from your voicemailbox capacity status.

Love,

Me

You should start a thread and tell everyone how hard you are working.

Then start another thread to remind people of the first thread.

That's how all the big time facilitators roll.

I already know how busy you are, judging from your voicemailbox capacity status.

I left a message... once.