• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 227 - Reduced

5 posts in this topic

$105 shipped to you in the USA. More for outside USA with some sort of insurance or confirmation. Paypal, money order, whatever.

I'm looking at this and think it is about a 5.5. The wavy waves are the comic bag.

batman227001.jpg

I no longer have my little overstreet page quality bookmark thingy (haven't seen it in 15 years...), but my guess would be OW.

Also, bottom right corner, that is NOT a rip on the rock, it is a little crease and that circular shape on the left side of the moon is NOT a moisture mark or anything like that, but also a crease. the little dink on the top of the cover right in the middle of the batman insignia is a pin hole that goes through the comic.

The back cover looks better than the front.

The price has been lowered to $95, shipped to you in the USA via priority mail. Cost of international priority mail for abroad (usually around $15 or so).

I no longer have my little overstreet page quality bookmark thingy (haven't seen it in 15 years...), but my guess would be OW.

Also, bottom right corner, that is NOT a rip on the rock, it is a little crease and that circular shape on the left side of the moon is NOT a moisture mark or anything like that, but also a crease. the little dink on the top of the cover right in the middle of the batman insignia is a pin hole that goes through the comic.

The back cover looks better than the front.

The price has been lowered to $95, shipped to you in the USA via priority mail. Cost of international priority mail for abroad (usually around $15 or so).

:takeit: