• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Conan the Barbarian 24

13 posts in this topic

Thanks everybody. Advertised as 9.0.............. stupid Iphone. I have to take some of the blame, they did provide a good scan. I was just being lazy. -Steve

I guess when buying comic books on iPhone, you have to be diligent. I provide SUPER BIG scans with the comic books I sell on eBay. I don't like to put CGC numerical grades on my books since I'm not a CGC grader. However, I will give a tight grade range in the title and description.

Since you feel the seller overgraded, are you going to blast his feedback and DSRs? Yikes! an_nailbiter-1.gif You bought this for $19.99 from eBay seller bronze! on the 1st October and it is a nice copy IMO. grandmaisalush_zpsd33d7450.gif

No, I wont blast him with bad feedback, but I think a flat VF would have been a more honest way to describe the book. With that said, I think it was an okay price for the grade and, like I said could have gone on the computer and checked the scan. Was just being lazy. -Steve

No, I wont blast him with bad feedback, but I think a flat VF would have been a more honest way to describe the book. With that said, I think it was an okay price for the grade and, like I said could have gone on the computer and checked the scan. Was just being lazy. -Steve

Hey Steve! Good to know you won't punish him badly for his overgrade. You're taking a bit of responsibility by admitting you didn't spend the time to go to a large screen computer and check out the scan. I like your honesty. (thumbs u

Yes, book looks actually good, without the small rips could have easily been in the VF+ range, but not a VF/NM as the sellers seem to have listed it.

I would be very careful in buying books advertised over NM-/NM on eBay, since unless there is a proper photo documentation it’s very easy to misjudge.

Anyway, I think you got a cool book, and if the price is OK who cares about the little rips, and… on the back cover? Aww, who gives a darn! lol