• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Ms. Marvel Join The Avengers in the Sequel?

47 posts in this topic

I don't trust british press, but who knows. Or maybe it's about another character, like Wasp or Scarlet Witch?

"British actresses Emily Blunt and Ruth Wilson are head-to-head in a race for the most sought-after new female role in Hollywood. Emily, star of The Young Victoria, and Ruth, from TV’s Luther, are both hotly tipped to play superhero Ms Marvel in Avengers 2, the sequel to Avengers Assemble."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=95620

I like both of them but neither could even remotely pull off MsMarvel IMO.

Now, it you tell me they are getting Jamie Eason to squeeze into that costume, I'm getting in line tonight!

Ms Marvel seems an odd choice. Is she that popular?

It wouldn't surprise me. Marvel is really pushing the character. They just changed her name and keep pushing her as a main player on the Avengers. I think she even lead a team for a bit. They like for the movies and books to resemble each other.

I don't understand how they could possiy give that role to Emily blunt. I don't know anything about the other girl but I've always thought Blunt was cute but she definitely isn't MsMarvel! MsMarvels whole thing is she's a muscular powerhouse character who can kick bigtime with her fists. Blunt looks like she had never lifted a weight in her life. Unless she's gonna pull a Linda Hamilton and get ripped for this role I don't see how she can pull off that character (shrug)

when i saw this thread title the first person i thought of was jason. i was going to say they should let him cast the role. lol. that was before i opened and saw where he was already on top of it. lol

yeah, talk about a thread right in my wheelhouse! lol

Honestly though, how they could cast either of those 2 as Carol Danvers is crazy. MsMarvel is and always has been a BADASS. No one on the planet is EVER gonna mistake Emily Blunt or Ruth Wilson for some badass chick thats gonna knock you on your !

If they are adding MsMarvel, it needs to be a TOUGH chick who is muscular. Not some skinny Hollywood girl that weighs 105lbs and has no muscle tone. If they wanna do it, it needs to be someone that looks like my girl Jamie Eason! :cloud9:

je1.jpg

je2.jpg

Thats a girl that looks like she could knock you on your if you gave her any lip!

je2.jpg

!

I bet she could crack a walnut with them steel cheeks... :luhv:

Oh yeah!

If you google image her, she is ming boggling! I know she's a little too ripped for most peoples tastes especially when she is all flexed up but ive met her in person and in normal clothes not flexing she might be the hottest girl on the planet imo. I think i've crashed like 2 computers and 2 iphones downloading pics of her :blush:

what about dice's girlfriend gina corano? she could change her hair color

I was actually thinking that also but not sure she could pull off being a blonde for some reason. I LOVE that pic he once posted of her in some little shorts and a green bikini top at some weigh in. If she was a blonde, she would be perfect (thumbs u

I wouldnt mind the job of screen testing this lot through the during costume fitting. :cloud9:

Ummm, that's my job buddy! (tsk)

You can do the fitting for that Ruth Wilson chick though. A quick look at google images for her is NOT impressive! She looks like an uglier version of Mena Suvari with a MUCH worse body. If anyone is considering her for MsMarvel, they need their heads examined. Just that alone makes me think they are adding Wasp or Scarlet Witch since it can't be possible anyone is dumb enough to recommend Ruth Wilson to play MsMarvel :screwy: