• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Ms. Marvel Join The Avengers in the Sequel?

47 posts in this topic

when i saw this thread title the first person i thought of was jason. i was going to say they should let him cast the role. lol. that was before i opened and saw where he was already on top of it. lol

yeah, talk about a thread right in my wheelhouse! lol

Honestly though, how they could cast either of those 2 as Carol Danvers is crazy. MsMarvel is and always has been a BADASS. No one on the planet is EVER gonna mistake Emily Blunt or Ruth Wilson for some badass chick thats gonna knock you on your !

If they are adding MsMarvel, it needs to be a TOUGH chick who is muscular. Not some skinny Hollywood girl that weighs 105lbs and has no muscle tone. If they wanna do it, it needs to be someone that looks like my girl Jamie Eason! :cloud9:

je1.jpg

je2.jpg

Thats a girl that looks like she could knock you on your if you gave her any lip!

She gets my vote.

I like both of them but neither could even remotely pull off MsMarvel IMO.

Now, it you tell me they are getting Jamie Eason to squeeze into that costume, I'm getting in line tonight!

Should Ms Marvel end up on the big screen (as was already pointed out, Marvel have been pushing her a lot lately) I wouldn't expect her to be in her classic "boot and glove" costume. Probably would be more likely to be similar to her current outfit IMHO.

What about this?

In July 2012, Carol Danvers, the longtime super-heroine known as Ms. Marvel, assumed the mantle of Captain Marvel in a new ongoing series by writer Kelly Sue DeConnick and artist Dexter Soy. Danvers sports a revamped costume to complement the codename. DeConnick stated at the 2012 WonderCon that the series will reflect on what the legend of Captain Marvel means to Danvers, what she will do with it and what the rest of the Marvel Universe thinks of her new role-- Comicvine

I like both of them but neither could even remotely pull off MsMarvel IMO.

Now, it you tell me they are getting Jamie Eason to squeeze into that costume, I'm getting in line tonight!

Should Ms Marvel end up on the big screen (as was already pointed out, Marvel have been pushing her a lot lately) I wouldn't expect her to be in her classic "boot and glove" costume. Probably would be more likely to be similar to her current outfit IMHO.

Oh, I agree but she still has to be a badass who can throw down. Emily Blunt and Ruth Wilson look like they would get destroyed arm wrestling my 10 year old daughter. How in the hell could they pull off a character who'd have no problem getting in a fistfight with any Marvel powerhouse? (shrug)

IMO I hope that they find a actress that does not feel out of place with the other actors, the best thing about the Avengers movie was that the actors and actresses felt right together. But here is my pic if they chose to have MS Marvel in the movie "I hope they have wasp "

Charlize Theron

charlize-theron-1.jpg

Here's my pick.

Jeri Ryan.

Jeri_Ryan_busty.jpg

Geri Ryan is too old. Her heyday was over a decade ago, probably when this picture is from. She's almost 45 now.

Yeah, unfortunately female actors have a short shelf life on the silver screen.

But I get a little tired of the latest hot mess being paraded through the revolving door.

I appreciate older women and think they can easily portray allure and strength on screen.

Robert Downey is 48. Tony Stark took over Stark Industries when he was 21, so what does that make him in the movie...35?

Mark Ruffalo is 46.

Jeremy Renner is 42.

Samuel L. Jackson is 65.

A 44 year old female actor would fit right in with this crowd.

IMO I hope that they find a actress that does not feel out of place with the other actors, the best thing about the Avengers movie was that the actors and actresses felt right together. But here is my pic if they chose to have MS Marvel in the movie "I hope they have wasp "

Charlize Theron

charlize-theron-1.jpg

Can't go wrong with Charlize.