• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

23 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply. No probies or HOSers. First :takeit: gets the book. Open to offers. To the best of my knowledge, none of these books have been restored or pressed. Buyer pays 6.00 for priority shipping in the US; overseas customers pay exact shipping. Paypal only on these.

Books coming up.

Batman 15 Name stamps on cover. Small tear on front cover near Robin's cape. Tear on back cover on the lower left of the book. Cream to off white pages. Classic WWII cover, awesome stories inside(Catwoman, a "What If?" WWII tale, and a great Christmas story). G/G+ 300.00 :news: SOLD :news:

batman_0001.jpg

Batman15back001.jpg

Star Spangled 114 Retells the origin of Robin. Scarce. Glossy, some creases on the cover. Small tear on front cover. White pages. VG/F 100.00 :news:SOLD :news:

StarSpangledRobin001.jpg

Here's the original scans from when I purchased the book.

B4Nc4lwCGkKGrHqJhYE7uboGpnBMo-5pB5Dg_3.jpg

Batman 50 This book has been cracked out of the slab since I purchased it. 3 small pieces of tape on inside front cover. Dust shadow on right side of cover. Pages are cream to off white. CGC label will be included with the book. Classic Two Face cover. One of the best issues in the Batman run. VG 250.00 225.00 200.00 :news: SOLD :news:

bat1_9112a.jpg

Batman 15 Name stamps on cover. Small tear on front cover near Robin's cape. Tear on back cover on the lower left of the book. Cream to off white pages. Classic WWII cover, awesome stories inside(Catwoman, a "What If?" WWII tale, and a great Christmas story). G/G+ 300.00 :news: SOLD :news:

batman_0001.jpg

Batman15back001.jpg

So much for Batman not using a gun! lol

Star Spangled 114 Retells the origin of Robin. Scarce. Glossy, some creases on the cover. Small tear on front cover. White pages. VG/F 100.00

StarSpangledRobin001.jpg

:takeit:

Star Spangled 114 Retells the origin of Robin. Scarce. Glossy, some creases on the cover. Small tear on front cover. White pages. VG/F 100.00

StarSpangledRobin001.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Price lowered to 200.00 on the Batman 50.

I won't be around most of the day, but I'll answer any PM's when I get home later.

Adams really did wonders for two face!

Thats what I was thinking Pat, Two-Face's scarred half looks like the Beast!

Nice Batman #15, haven't seen one of those for sale in a long time.