• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Walking Dead #1

30 posts in this topic

9.8, the only thing I see that could possibly drop it to 9.6 is the top of the spine, buuut I don't think that's enough to knock it. :applause:

Here's a question, do you care about the color of the mature readers warning?

You need help in grading this? lol This looks like a perfect specimen! Minimum 9.6 or better yet a 9.8 since I really can't see anything wrong.

I'm kicking myself for not speculating and buying a crate of these books when I had the chance. After the speculator's bloodbath of the early to mid 1990s with Image, I decided to stay clear of them and focus on high grade Bronze Age Marvels.

Anyway, nice book.

What year was this published and what the Overstreet guide value for a book in 9.6 or better? I'm curious.

9.8, the only thing I see that could possibly drop it to 9.6 is the top of the spine, buuut I don't think that's enough to knock it. :applause:

Here's a question, do you care about the color of the mature readers warning?

In a way - I've got one of each (thumbs u

I think 9.6's are currently at around $1100 and 9.8's about $1800.

Very nice copy. The black lettering "Mature Readers" someone mentioned earlier makes this slightly more desirable to collectors due to its earlier print run. But, I personally don't care. Very nice!

I agree with 9.8 and would value it between $1,700 to $1,900.

Very nice copy. The black lettering "Mature Readers" someone mentioned earlier makes this slightly more desirable to collectors due to its earlier print run. But, I personally don't care. Very nice!

Thanks - do you know what the print runs are on the black and white lettering ?

Thanks - do you know what the print runs are on the black and white lettering ?

No. I think the entire #1 run was approximately 7500. CGC does not differentiate the black vs white lettering. It's just a quirky collector thing. Get this book slabbed ASAP. (thumbs u

I think I'l wait until the value drops back down to $100

:baiting: