• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics #19

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I will be selling a few GA’s and Silver books for a good friend of mine. Most all of these books were purchased from Metro back in 95’ -05’ and have not been on the market for a while. Some were probably owned by a couple of you out there.

I’m going through and picking a few for my own collection and will be selling the rest off at some point. I thought I would throw some of them up here first.

As always if not happy I will refund your money within 30 days (less shipping, unless I missed something) so please study the scans and PM me with questions, if your not happy, return it no questions asked or PM me and I will be happy to discuss.

Thanks,

:takeit: Trumps PM offers.

No PROB’s or HO’s

PP preferred, CHK or MO

30 day refund if not happy minus shipping (unless I missed something) so please study scans and ask questions if not sure.

Shipping Domestic:

Orders over $500 ship free!

Priority flat rate envelope w/card board $5 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $11 Priority flat rate box for as many that I can safely ship.

Canada:

Priority International flat rate envelope w/card board $13 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $33 Priority International flat rate box for as many I can safely ship.

International: Priority Int’l, my cost

(Origin of Toro in text; shows –c to SM#1 on-c)

Apparent 4.5 (Graded on 8-7-12 by Matt Nelson)

Presents very nicely! Asking $240

Matt Nelson Notes: cover glued to interior along spine. Pages slightly brittle, centerfold loose, tape stain top edge bc with tear.

marvelmysterycomics19fc.jpg

marvelmysterycomics19bc.jpg

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hey Guys, I will be selling a few GA’s and Silver books for a good friend of mine. Most all of these books were purchased from Metro back in 95’ -05’ and have not been on the market for a while. Some were probably owned by a couple of you out there.

I’m going through and picking a few for my own collection and will be selling the rest off at some point. I thought I would throw some of them up here first.

As always if not happy I will refund your money within 30 days (less shipping, unless I missed something) so please study the scans and PM me with questions, if your not happy, return it no questions asked or PM me and I will be happy to discuss.

Thanks,

:takeit: Trumps PM offers.

:takeit:

No PROB’s or HO’s

PP preferred, CHK or MO

30 day refund if not happy minus shipping (unless I missed something) so please study scans and ask questions if not sure.

Shipping Domestic:

Orders over $500 ship free!

Priority flat rate envelope w/card board $5 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $11 Priority flat rate box for as many that I can safely ship.

Canada:

Priority International flat rate envelope w/card board $13 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $33 Priority International flat rate box for as many I can safely ship.

International: Priority Int’l, my cost

(Origin of Toro in text; shows –c to SM#1 on-c)

Apparent 4.5 (Graded on 8-7-12 by Matt Nelson)

Presents very nicely! Asking $240

Matt Nelson Notes: cover glued to interior along spine. Pages slightly brittle, centerfold loose, tape stain top edge bc with tear.

marvelmysterycomics19fc.jpg

marvelmysterycomics19bc.jpg

Gotcha, thats it for today!

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Gotcha, thats it for today!