• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shock Suspenstories 6 GD copy Classic KKK Cover. sold !

4 posts in this topic

Shock Suspenstories #6 GD

Dirty Bc, lower spine split.

All book intact.

strong G copy.

Whipping and bondage panels galore. Famous KKK racist story.

EC comics

Classic cover

1st :takeit: gets it , based on time stamp

paypal please :)

No HOS'ers

sold ! shipped in north america.

I am in canada so the book can take 2 weeks to get to you.

==========================

Dec/Jan 1953

Wally Wood

Dead Right!

Jack Kamen

A fortune teller predicts to a woman that a man who wants to marry her, but she finds repulsive, is going to inherit twenty-five thousand dollars and die shortly afterward so she marries him. What the fortune teller doesn't tell her is that she wins the twenty-five thousand dollars as a prize, and when she tries to walk out on the slob, he murders her and inherits her money then dies in the electric chair.

Under Cover!

Wally Wood

A reporter is a witness to the K.K.K. murder a young woman by flogging for consorting with blacks. The Grand Dragon removes his hood to make sure she's dead. The reporter makes a sound and the hooded men catch up with him. They give him a solid beating, but he denies seeing anyone's face because he knows they'll kill him if they suspect. He comes to in what looks like a hospital room. Two men who claim to be F.B.I. and a doctor are present. They ask him why he was beaten by the hooded men. He tells them he can identify their leader. The Grand Dragon steps out from behind a screen and says "That's all I wanted to know." The fake F.B.I. men and the doctor empty their revolvers into the reporter.

Not So Tough!

Joe Orlando

A space commander who is as tough as nails on his crew is reduced to soft putty in the grip of a large gravitational force.

Sugar 'N Spice 'N...

Graham Ingels

A contemporary retelling of "Hansel and Gretel"

shock6front.jpg[/img]

shock6back-1.jpg[/img]