• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

431 posts in this topic

I got Fort Sensible and Elite Whacking Liscence now

I am hoping to hit 2000 and pick up the rock thing. The Lisa's Gymnastics trophy turns into a side quest. I passed 1500 a little while ago. I had a lot of time on my hands yesterday in line at the Carbo show... lol

I got Fort Sensible and Elite Whacking Liscence now

I am hoping to hit 2000 and pick up the rock thing. The Lisa's Gymnastics trophy turns into a side quest. I passed 1500 a little while ago. I had a lot of time on my hands yesterday in line at the Carbo show... lol

whats rock thing do?

Ha - I will now find the time to spell out my name in your town...

In eggs.

No idea what the rock thing does ... yet... 500 more snakes to go..

Ha - I will now find the time to spell out my name in your town...

In eggs.

No idea what the rock thing does ... yet... 500 more snakes to go..

I saw the B you made

My friend is having trouble seeing my city using his Ipad. Is anyone having the same problem with their ipad.

I had trouble adding your name on my android device but it shows up now

I already have like 13,000 snakes. lol

After you get all the unlockables with the snakes you get these boxes that I'm guessing has items/donuts but for the first one you need 13,500 snakes.

How did you manage that? What was your strategy?

I have slightly over 2,100 snakes and just got another snake rock. Next up seems to be the 3,000 mark and the variant Jebidiah Springfield statue.

I do want what appears to be a baseball stadium... I can only hope that the character included is mustache and long hair Mattingly.

I have slightly over 2,100 snakes and just got another snake rock. Next up seems to be the 3,000 mark and the variant Jebidiah Springfield statue.

I do want what appears to be a baseball stadium... I can only hope that the character included is mustache and long hair Mattingly.

Fill up your friends list. Get a bunch of those rocks that release the snakes every 4 hours. I got the stadium.. The only extra characters you get for these missions are "mike Tyson" lookalike, gymnast guy, and the beauty queen.

I opened the first box after getting the 13,500 snakes and all it gave me was $750. -__-

I left like 100 eggs on your streets last night. lol

I already have like 13,000 snakes. lol

After you get all the unlockables with the snakes you get these boxes that I'm guessing has items/donuts but for the first one you need 13,500 snakes.

did you find the eggs last night

My friend is having trouble seeing my city using his Ipad. Is anyone having the same problem with their ipad.

I had trouble adding your name on my android device but it shows up now

what is your ID