• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will's Comic Art Page At NYCC & October 2012 Update

1 post in this topic

Updated the site with just a few more new pieces but also re-posted many dozens of other pieces with improved images, so check 'em out! Also this week Will's Comic Art Page will be set up for the NYCC @ booth #1988. Will be bringing many fresh pieces but if there is something specific from the site you want me to bring please let me know asap!

*As of Monday 10/8 the site has been updated pieces listed under 'New Art' or do a SEARCH for your favorite artist/character!

*All artwork is available for trade (please check out my wantlist first) but also remember not to hesitate on grabbing a piece just because you don't have the funds right now because time payments can always be arranged!

*Thanks for your patronage and return to the site often, new art updates every month!

Best regards,

Will Gabri-El

www.ComicArtPage.com