• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold & Closed

12 posts in this topic

They are both recently graded as noted by CGC. I am asking 75 each plus actual cost shipping. The first :takeit: wins either or both. Because the books are not shown in this thread, I will consider the sale subject to scans/photos. Thanks

Chris

These are a steal. You could crack them out and sell them as "super sharp copies" on ebay for $100+ a pop without even giving an official grade higher than VF+ as i'm sure they look pretty good after joey got done with them.

what grades were you expecting before Joey fixed the books?

The books belonged to my next door neighbor, he bought them off the rack when they first came out. He never had them in a bag/board, but just in a stack. They appeared a little in need of a press, ofcourse I hoped for higher. I sent them to Joey within hours of obtaining them. Joey forgot to check off fast track so it's been a long time since I have glanced at them.

Can we have numbers for grader notes?
issue3 #1074787002 and issue 4 is #1074787003. keep in mind the graders notes will not be available until the books actually ship. I guess they have only been graded and need to be encapsulated and shipped approx sometime next week.