• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCCJJ. Bedlam! Thief of Thieves HC! 10 More Bedlam pg 5! Even more pg 6!

64 posts in this topic

If it included the grading then that's cool...haha. $5 dollar book at the convention.

Did you spend $$$ to get a flight, con pass, meals, time off work, standing in line, talking to the smelly kid behind you?

Didn't think so...

So my question to you is how do you expect to get a very limited book?

If it included the grading then that's cool...haha. $5 dollar book at the convention.

right cause attending a con is free, and includes no costs for travel, lodging, time, tickets, etc...

I'll second the (tsk) stop with the crapping. you don't like his price? don't buy. Its simple.

right cause attending a con is free, and includes no costs for travel, lodging, time, tickets, etc...

I'll second the (tsk) stop with the crapping. you don't like his price? don't buy. Its simple.

Even funnier since he bought one from Dre...but decides to on someone elses sale at the same price..

If you are at the con, pick some up and offer them for $5! Problem solved!

hm

Anybody can pick books up for "$5".

Now, take all the con expenses out of the equation. For future reference, Zacreth, when you buy from JJ or Dre, you're buying cherry picked, high grade books from experienced and reputable boardies with competitive pricing.

There's always gambling with eBay, as your other option.

Nah actually I saw the price here before Dre posted his price. Plus I have so many other things from Dre there's no reason to pick up this if it's the same price or cheaper. I was just saying the fact it would be nice if that $40 bucks included grading.

GL for the OP since it should be an easy sell. But don't tell me you went to the con just to say I went only to pick that up ... there are literally hundreds of different things to pick up, especially at NY

If you are at the con, pick some up and offer them for $5! Problem solved!

hm

Anybody can pick books up for "$5".

Now, take all the con expenses out of the equation. For future, reference, Zacreth, when you buy from JJ or Dre, you're buying cherry picked, high grade books from experienced and reputable boardies with competitive pricing.

There's always gambling with eBay, as your other option.

That's why I love Dre's service. I know they are top quality, (waiting on baltimore books :) ) that's why I have no problem paying what Dre asks within reason. But I am happy to see others are able to provide the same service too for books from cons.

Nah actually I saw the price here before Dre posted his price. Plus I have so many other things from Dre there's no reason to pick up this if it's the same price or cheaper. I was just saying the fact it would be nice if that $40 bucks included grading.

GL for the OP since it should be an easy sell. But don't tell me you went to the con just to say I went only to pick that up ... there are literally hundreds of different things to pick up, especially at NY

WTTB :facepalm:

Yeah, it would be nice if I could buy the ASM #361 cover for $50 too.

I'll let the folks who are offering things here speak for themselves - but this is a great way to not be included by any seller. Crapping on one guy is just not cool, they all offer great stuff here. It's probably virtuous to just not post if you don't have anything useful to say.

Without people like JJ and Dre and various others, many of us who can't make it to cons would be out of luck - I applaud these folks and have no problem paying a markup.

It is also great we have some other options besides Dre for this, I normally go to Dre and was working when he posted the Bedlams and thought I missed out, but with JJ here doing us this service, I can still get my Bedlam!!!

So thanks JJ!!!

(thumbs u

Get the F out of here you turd. Really go and spend the time, money and effort to get on site to buy ya one for $5.

In addition to JJ marking up the price of a $5 book,

He kicked a puppy

Punched an old lady

Spit in my coffee

Sent inappropriate texts to my sister

For shame Jon Jesper, for shame (tsk)

Sorry but JJ isn't the only one sending those texts to your sister. :)

I kidd, I kidd.

Any exclusive Walking Dead stuff at this con?