• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three 7.5 SA slabs ff #39 GL #17 jim #115 $135 for the lot

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know from having purchased from my last thread, I came down with a fierce case of the mono which has resulted in a bit of delay where shipping is concerned; however all the books have been shipped and if any of those buyers have not yet received their books, rest assured they are on the way - thus I hope it is okay to offer these slabs in the hopes I can raise a bit of quick cash to assist with the doc's bills. Shipping by priority boxed $10 in the states (exact elsewhere) payment by paypal asap. First :takeit: posted gets it -

Let's go $60 each on these:

FF #39 cgc 7.5 off white purchased here a while back

JIM 115 cgc 7.5 ofwhite/white purchased here just a couple months ago, comiclink sticker top back chip right edge front cover

GL # 17 cream/ow purchased from comiclink, sticker present, light foxing and blunted lower left corner on back cover

and should anyone want to take them all let's say $150 shipped in the states