• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 - VG+ and #7 - FN - Both Raw & Unrestored

3 posts in this topic

Up for sale is my raw copy of Daredevil #1. This is an excellent example of a lower grade book. I believe there is no restoration in terms of CT, and there is no tape or other types of repairs. It is complete as all pages are present and nothing is clipped.

I would grade this book at least 4.5 (VG+) based on comparisons with my two slabbed copies of this book at 4.0. It is the nicest of the three, I just don't feel like sending it off to get slabbed. (I'll leave that to you). The book will be delivered to you in 4 mil Mylar with a super acid-free full-back.

I'm asking $535 for this book. Shipping is $10 Conus, extra for Int'l. Money order is preferred, but paypal is ok if you add 3% for their fees. (if you want both books, I'll give you a 5% discount and combined shipping)

Please look closely at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. (Keep scrolling past pictures for DD #7)

793690-1.jpg

793690-7.jpg

Also up for sale is my copy of Daredevil #7. This is a key book for DD as it's the first appearance of the red costume. Add to that an epic fight with Sub-mariner (and arguably one of the best stories of the Silver-age) and you have a truly key book.

Anyway, enough hype. I would grade this book at 6.0 (Fine) based on my comparison with a slabbed book I own of the same grade. Just no room in my collection for both books, so this one gets to go to your home instead.

Please take a close look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. To my eye, there is no restoration, and certainly no tape repairs or missing pieces/pages. (The color fading you see at the top of the cover page is scanner-light reflection on a slightly-bent edge. No chipping is present there.)

I'm asking $175 for this book. Shipping will be $10, int'l more, just ask. Money order's are preferred, but Paypal is fine if you add 3% to cover their fees. (if you want both books, I'll give you a 5% discount and combined shipping)

793690-2.jpg

793690-8.jpg