• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA - Human Torch #2 & #4 CGC Universal label Goodness! SOLD per PM

16 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I will be selling a few GA’s and Silver books for a good friend of mine. Most all of these books were purchased from Metro back in 95’ -05’ and have not been on the market for a while. Some were probably owned by a couple of you out there.

I’m going through and picking a few for my own collection and will be selling the rest off at some point. I thought I would throw some of them up here first.

As always if not happy I will refund your money within 30 days (less shipping, unless I missed something) so please study the scans and PM me with questions, if your not happy, return it no questions asked or PM me and I will be happy to discuss.

Thanks,

:takeit: Trumps PM offers.

No PROB’s or HO’s

PP preferred, CHK or MO

30 day refund if not happy minus shipping (unless I missed something) so please study scans and ask questions if not sure.

Shipping Domestic:

Orders over $500 ship free! Priority flat rate med box, signature required.

Priority flat rate envelope w/card board $5 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $11 Priority flat rate box for as many that I can safely ship.

Canada:

Priority International flat rate envelope w/card board $13 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $33 Priority International flat rate box for as many I can safely ship.

International: Priority Int’l, my cost

Will start shortly…

Would friend consider a time payment plan for the poor ? hm

You can’t say no when you look at his tender dog eyes… :foryou:

BTW, Sniper, these Timelys you are listing are just wonderful, and they are coming at the worst possible moment for me. Well, I hope some other low-grade goodness will be around after I’ve sold something… :wishluck:

Would friend consider a time payment plan for the poor ? hm

You can’t say no when you look at his tender dog eyes… :foryou:

BTW, Sniper, these Timelys you are listing are just wonderful, and they are coming at the worst possible moment for me. Well, I hope some other low-grade goodness will be around after I’ve sold something… :wishluck:

(thumbs u

For the record, I have never bought a Timely before, I started a little with golden age last year and they are seriously expensive for me.

But when you listed those low grade Human Torch 4 (3) and that Marvel Mystery Comics I knew they would have been fired away in less than a pair of hours. Everyone was probably still sleeping your side of the ocean… lol