• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sell your Walking Dead books now! *hopefully no spoilers but you never know*

225 posts in this topic

I have never read a single issue. For me, everything on the TV show is all new to me.

What was so bad about the premier that would make you advise people to sell their books now? Put it in a spoiler or something...

The books that are climbing in price now are all themes that will be covered in this season, and if episode one was any indication, this season is going to stank. More damn plot holes than 'The Dark Knight Rises'

there are 10 people posting on the Walking Dead TV thread in moderns that are saying the EXACT opposite to you!

That this was the best episode yet.

Bit of trolling methinks....

there are 10 people posting on the Walking Dead TV thread in moderns that are saying the EXACT opposite to you!

but the production looks shoddy, poor writing, the costume budget and zombie makeup are clearly fractions of season one. :facepalm:

but the production looks shoddy, poor writing, the costume budget and zombie makeup are clearly fractions of season one. :facepalm:

It sounds like you watched a rerun of a Golden Girls episode by mistake.

There was a ton of great zombie effects in this episode.

I honestly have to say I have no idea what you watched or what you are talking about. (shrug)

I think the TWD tv show is like other genre-type shows like Supernatural or X-Files. After Supernatural and X-files' successes within the first few seaons, various writers and producers jumped off to take on bigger and higher profile projects - leaving the shows later seasons creatively lacking. I'd say that is usually what happens with most shows when they start going down the crapper.

I think TWD still has some legs on it in terms of more seasons - unless they have lost some important people behind the scenes. If things look shoddy, etc - I would investigate if they lost some production people and replaced with others with lesser standards of quality.

It reminded me of 'Thriller'

You mean the most successful music video of all time that cost over $500,000 to produce in 1983, was directed by John Landis and featured makeup effects by 7 time Oscar Award winner Rick Baker?

That Thriller?

I think the TWD tv show is like other genre-type shows like Supernatural or X-Files. After Supernatural and X-files' successes within the first few seaons, various writers and producers jumped off to take on bigger and higher profile projects - leaving the shows later seasons creatively lacking. I'd say that is usually what happens with most shows when they start going down the crapper.

I think TWD still has some legs on it in terms of more seasons - unless they have lost some important people behind the scenes. If things look shoddy, etc - I would investigate if they lost some production people and replaced with others with lesser standards of quality.

This was the start: http://screenrant.com/the-walking-dead-fires-writers-aco-89980/

It reminded me of 'Thriller'

You mean the most successful music video of all time that cost over $500,000 to produce in 1983, was directed by John Landis and featured makeup effects by 7 time Oscar Award winner Rick Baker?

That Thriller?

Wasnt it a mil?