• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADE IN PGM XM 120

13 posts in this topic

lower right corner is production related...many copies of this issue has the same issue. My copy is the same with 2 small spine ticks and it sits in a 9.6 slab.

this issue is also notorious to have rough top edge and yours are the same as mine.

unless I am missing any other flaws, all I can see is a 2 very tiny spine ticks...if that is the case, 9.6 is possible.

So the black top edge isn't held against the grade if its pranged up a little? And that's because many are like that from production, right? I would have said 9.2 but that's interesting you've got a 9.6 with that issue.

I just ask because there was a ASM variant for fan expo here in Toronto and the boxes got damaged on the way to the show so they're all pretty rough on one corner. Would that be something CGC would ignore? Sorry about the hijack.

What a lovely book, and one which I should immediately add to my wishlist, as I loved Weapon Alpha when I read X-Men #109 in italian, and then enjoyed a lot the late run of Alpha Flight, but never read the original Byrne run.

Your copy looks definitely awesome, I would have said NM without exitation, and I’m sure you can trust etanick 100% on this, even if he’s a dreaded X-Men fanboy… lol