• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Sig Series Pre-Sale - Saga, Revival, Thief of Thieves

7 posts in this topic

Rules:

- No probies, HOS, etc.

- :takeit: wins, but will accept PM offers. Prices are negotiable.

- Actual shipping will be charged. I will ship anywhere in the world as long as its fully trackable (no requests for untrackable cheap options, please).

- Books are all fast tracked, so you're looking at approx. 3 weeks until I have them in hand. I'll keep you updated with the order status while you wait, but please know up front that it could be up to a month before you have your book.

- Payment options/down payments can be worked out, but the assumption is that payment is due immediately (or within a few days), unless otherwise negotiated.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to get pics of any of these, but I have multiples subbed, so I'll give you the option to pick the one you want when they're in hand.

Saga #1 Diamond Retailer (RRP), CGC 9.8 SS (BK Vaughan, Fiona Staples) Signatures in black ink on orange part of cover. - $700

Thief of Thieves #1 - CGC 9.8 Quad Signed (Kirkman, Nick Spencer, Martinbrough, Serrano) - Black ink on lighter parts of the cover, gold ink on Redmond's arm. I haven't seen any with all 4 for sale before - $400

Revival #1 Regular Cover - CGC 9.8, signed by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton - $200, 2 available

Revival #2 - CGC 9.8 signed by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton - $100, 2 available

Revival #1 CBLDF - CGC 9.8, signed by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton in red ink (looks great on the white cover) - $350

Manhattan Projects #1 CGC 9.8 signed by Hickman $135

Nice haul. Any Snyder/Capullo Batman?

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately I didn't have anything for those guys. Im pretty much a non-superhero reader and I usually only buy and sell the stuff I read. I've heard the new Batman stuff is great though - might have to check it out.