• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick's Comics -- Ongoing Sales Thread

46 posts in this topic

Brave & Bold #31 CGC 9.0 w/off-white pages. $3500.00

Highest Graded copy -- I bought this book many years ago and have been surprised that with all the new collections coming out, this is still the lone highest graded copy. A truly tough book to find in high grade. Old label, so maybe could be resubmitted for a higher grade (I always figured, why bother, since it is the top copy). I am not sure if the asking price is crazy high or ridiculously low, but thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone is interested. The back cover is nice and clean, with no writing or date stamps. If anyone is interested, I will scan it.

BampB31f.jpg

Dang! That's a great copy of a tough book. Wish I had the bucks.

Nice book! It's a gem.

let me add (worship)

Brave & Bold #31 CGC 9.0 w/off-white pages. $3500.00

Highest Graded copy -- I bought this book many years ago and have been surprised that with all the new collections coming out, this is still the lone highest graded copy. A truly tough book to find in high grade. Old label, so maybe could be resubmitted for a higher grade (I always figured, why bother, since it is the top copy). I am not sure if the asking price is crazy high or ridiculously low, but thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone is interested. The back cover is nice and clean, with no writing or date stamps. If anyone is interested, I will scan it.

BampB31f.jpg

Dang! That's a great copy of a tough book. Wish I had the bucks.

Nice book! It's a gem.

let me add (worship)

How about :takeit::baiting: