• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick's Comics -- Ongoing Sales Thread

46 posts in this topic

I am going to start listing books on a fairly regular basis, so instead of starting a new sales thread every time I list, I have decided to put everything under one thread.

First :takeit: gets the book. I prefer check or MO, but will accept Paypal. I ship all books Priority Mail with rock solid packing and also provide tracking numbers. Insurance is extra. Shipping in the US is $12.00. I will ship outside the US, but contact me first for rates.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Rick

Strange Adventures #205 CGC 9.2 WHITE Pages. $1450.00 $1350.00

A beautiful book featuring the first appearance of Deadman. This is a stunning copy with perfect centering, great color and gloss and razor sharp corners.

Strange-Adventures-205f.jpg

Strange-Adventures-205b.jpg

Human Torch #34 CGC 8.5 -- HIGHEST GRADED Copy -- $3550.00

This is such a tough book to find, especially in high grade. The reds on the cover are so bright and the whites are bone white. Perfectly centered, with no tanning, and no marks of any kind. If you want the best, this is it. Just a super nice Timely!

Human-Torch-34-f.jpg

Human-Torch-34-b.jpg

Daring Comics #10 CGC 7.0 Off-White Pages $2,750.00 $2500.00

This is a beautiful copy of a book that is really, really hard to find, especially this nice. Perfect centering, blazing colors and gloss highlight this great Alex Schomburg cover. The only thing keeping this book from high grade is a small tear on the top left corner. There is no writing or date stamps on this beauty. The back cover is clean and white.

Daring-10-f.jpg

Daring-10-back.jpg