• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade Paperback Sale + YTLM Single Issues!!!

23 posts in this topic

No stupid NYCC exclusives here. This thread is for reading, people! Get on it!

I have many trades that I am hoping to blow out. Books are in hand and ready to ship. I may list scans later, but I am too lazy to crop pictures and post to photobucket. All books are in good condition and are certainly readable. I am happy to provide scans via e-mail :-)

UPDATE: I am blowing out common copies of YTLM. I have extra copies of about every issue from 6-60. None of these are in 9.8 condition. Most are in the 8.5 - 9.4 region. Why would you buy them? I'm asking for $.50 per issue. Yep. That makes these babies cheaper than buying the trades! Do you have any holes in your reading run? I'm happy to fill them.

Rules:

1) I accept PayPal only

2) Default shipping is $12 priority, but I am happy to mail these out via media mail or any other method that you would like.

3) No HOS, probies, or people that I just don't like that much (you know who you are).

4) No international buyers: I really hate customs forms. I will ship to a US address only I ship internationally, it just cost more.

5) First :takeit: wins!

6) I accept returns, but you pay the return shipping

7) Offers Welcome. I'll respond, even if your offer is ridiculous (you may not like my response)

The Items:

1) The Unwritten TPB 1 - $3

2) Powers TPB 1 - $3

3) Planetary TPB 1-4 - Entire lot for $15

4) Harbinger (Valiant) TPB - $10

5) Preacher TPB 1 - $3

6) 52 TPB 1-4 (all 4) - $15

7) Powers Volume 1 sealed hardcover (numbered 349) - signed on the inside by Bendis and Oeming - $40

Thanks for stopping by!

Ryan