• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Address & Phone Number for Highgradecomics.com

18 posts in this topic

Is this the house that people accused you of lying about when you said you were selling your FFs to buy a house?

blush.gif

Is this the house that people accused you of lying about when you said you were selling your FFs to buy a house?

blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif It happened.

I remember... frown.gif

Which should probably come complete with attack dogs, electrified fences, and a squad of ninjas if you are giving the address out to people...

Sad... but true... foreheadslap.gif

But congrats on the move! thumbsup2.gif

Effective 7/27/2004 Highgradecomics.com will have a new address and phone number

New address

17 Bethany Drive

Commack, NY 11725

New Phone Number

631-543-1917

Ahhhhh,...the Commack Motor Inn,...the only motel I ever knew with both mirrored ceilings and a drive through window,...plus a White Castle next door in case you got the munchies,....Hey Bob,...make sure you check out the tropical room!!! thumbsup2.gif

Effective 7/27/2004 Highgradecomics.com will have a new address and phone number

New address

17 Bethany Drive

Commack, NY 11725

New Phone Number

631-543-1917

Moving up in the world, I see... wink.gif

I don't recall anybody saying that Bob was lying about his motivation for selling his FFs. The only question was why he was selling them off at that particular point in time and not in the future. If Bob was confident that prices would be double 5 years from now, don't you think that he would have found a way to buy the house without selling off his FFs so he could sell them at much higher prices later on? Or are you saying that Bob makes it a habit of selling wildly undervalued assets? I have always held Bob's business acumen and work ethic in the highest regard, and I, for one, would never underestimate his business and market savvy.

I'm not sure if Bob thinks prices are going to fall, remain stable or appreciate moderately, but I think his actions show that he's not as wildly bullish about the market as some of the c0ck-eyed optimists on the Boards. I think that is the only point anyone was trying to make.