• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIRBY AND STARLIN

1 post in this topic

OK, I know I posted these previously, but I am giving my former prices a big attitude adjustment and am lowering them a chunk. So here goes:

Prices quoted include U.S. shipping. I love our Canadian and other non-U.S. boardies, but I do not have a clue how to ship these big panels abroad and don't feel comfortable doing so. If you buy both we can of course knock a few bucks off as these would be shipped together. Paypal is great, a check is ok if you have some history here. Money order is fine too. Cash, gold, etc. First "I'll take it" here trumps any PMs.

First off is a Jack Kirby page from the Captain Victory series with Pacific Comics. This is a nice page that appears to have been signed in pencil by King Kirby himself, although I was not present during that. This is from issue #11 and is page 5. I'm looking for $775:

DSCF1272_zps22fd51ea.jpg

DSCF1272_zps22fd51ea.jpg

DSCF1273_zpsd289c705.jpg

Next up is an energetic Jim Starlin Omac page from when he did some Omac back-up stories in Kamandi in 1978. This is from Kamandi 59 and is page 5 of the story. Really an awesome action piece. I would like $850 for this:

DSCF1276_zps9a478eb7.jpg

DSCF1275_zps22b71f18.jpg

DSCF1277_zps3d5efbc3.jpg

DSCF1279_zps7f54ea81.jpg

PLUS, if you buy either or both of these pages feel free to take 35% off the prices of any of the other remaining pages in my thread from a couple of weeks ago, which I still have (obviously not 30% off either of these two pages above pages):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6027205&fpart=1