• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

took me a while but my box went today!

5-7 business days!

Ha ! You wish. If the gift was shipped to the US, you'll be lucky recipient gets it a day or so before Christmas

A book I shipped to TX was expedited 2012/11/30. Tracking on USPS can't even be found yet :censored:

5-7 business days!

Ha ! You wish. If the gift was shipped to the US, you'll be lucky recipient gets it a day or so before Christmas

A book I shipped to TX was expedited 2012/11/30. Tracking on USPS can't even be found yet :censored:

:gossip:

I can't reveal any more information, I'm supposed to be a SECRET santa... lol

5-7 business days!

:gossip:

I can't reveal any more information, I'm supposed to be a SECRET santa... lol

Just hope your gift arrives on time (thumbs u

Got my gift today. I thought I was going to have to bring a dolly to haul it home.

Thank you, Santa! :whee:

You sure Santa didn't get into the spiked egg-nog and pack himself? Might want to shake the box a little and see if you hear a groan....

I got a box in the mail today, it appears to be leaking lime jello.

:sorry:

I may, repeat MAY, have neglected to cut air holes into the package. You may not want to wait until the 25th. :eek: