• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

First just wanna say I was happy enough to send a gift this year and had a ton of fun picking out gifts. I don't know who my SS is but wanted to post this so they didn't think I was ungrateful or anything. Looks like someone from Colorado but I got a padded envelope from USPS today with a partial piece of wrapping paper:

20121201125819.jpg (I edited out my address)

and a letter from the post office

20121201125833.jpg

There is a tracking number attached but it doesn't register and can't tell if its insured or not. No need to send anything else of course but I still would like to know what they lost.

doh!

I just learned from Ham that my SS hadn't even mailed the package yet when this came, so whatever this was I have no idea. I don't know anyone from Colorado. Odd.

Those were your books from my sales thread. Glad you already got the refund! Freaking PO.

Received mine today. Gonna leave it unopened until Christmas night just because it drives my wife nuts. She thinks that whenever you receive a gift you must open it up right then and there.

Look forward to opening it up, whatever it is will be badass since it is from Eric. Thank you sir.

:gossip: It is double boxed. And the internal box has wrapping paper.

I have a feeling you will really like it. And I had a lot of fun shopping for it too!

Just wanted to let my SS know I'm waiting for a box and should ship by the end of the week. Don't worry your pretty little head, it will arrive next week.

Also, just a message to my piece of human garbage, forking icehole SS, I have not recieved my gift. Do you think this is how you treat another person? May your taint fall off!!! :sumo:

:cloud9: Christmas

Just wanted to let my SS know I'm waiting for a box and should ship by the end of the week. Don't worry your pretty little head, it will arrive next week.

Also, just a message to my piece of human garbage, forking icehole SS, I have not recieved my gift. Do you think this is how you treat another person? May your taint fall off!!! :sumo:

:gossip: I find it's more effective if you wish that their taint shrivels first and then breaks off in pieces. It prolongs their well-deserved agony.

:gossip: I find it's more effective if you wish that their taint shrivels first and then breaks off in pieces. It prolongs their well-deserved agony.

My brother from another mother. :cloud9:

Mine showed up today....looks like someone busted the budget unless these are filled with X-force comics. lol

Under the tree they go until Christmas. :whee:

SecretSanta2.jpg

My gift went out yesterday. Hope it hits my giftee by next week.

In my packing haste I forgot to include the card :tonofbricks:

If anyone gets a gift without a card, it's from me. (thumbs u

Wait, we were supposed to send a card??? Damn, completely forgot that! I so nervous that my boardie will absolutely hate his gift. It was the coolest one my LCS had... :wishluck:

My brother from another mother. :cloud9:

I image that would hurt quite a bit...

Mine showed up today....looks like someone busted the budget unless these are filled with X-force comics. lol

Under the tree they go until Christmas. :whee:

SecretSanta2.jpg

:o