• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

:bump:

Dr. Balls- will be sent tomorrow

Mr Wiggles- on the way as we speak

zuckuss2003- coming soon

TheShadowKnows- coming soon

Thermal- should arrive by New Year's

Black Lantern - should arrive sometime in January

Thanks for the update Ham.

:whee:

I apologize for not posting sooner for my SS's sake! We hosted 27 relatives this year and with our and with house guests still here and our two sons (age 4 and 21 months) still in full Christmas swing - it's been chaotic to say the least!!

Anyways, I would really like to thank a BILL RYAN for the three truly awesome gifts he bestowed upon me!! I could not find a Boardie name anywhere in the box. So if the real Bill Ryan could please stand up, please stand up - I would like to thank him for the X-Men Volume 1 featuring the Night of the Sentinels DVD & the SuperHero Squad Show, "Get your Hero On!" Book for my boys and than the "Marvel Comics The Untold Story," for Daddy. Absolutely flawless and kind job on Santa's part.

Very much obliged! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and continuing to have a happy holiday season.

Sincerely,

Eric