• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What to do with my copy of RAW magazine no 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys

This may be a silly question but how do I store this behemoth of a book?? I have it in a poly bag that a vintage movie poster I bought came in, with some golden age backing boards for support but the damn thing is huge and won't fit in even my largest of comic boxes, so I keep it sitting on top of a Cgc short box and I can gradually see it getting damaged. Do you think in a bookcase between two large books would be ok?

Sincerely

Jake

Hey guys

This may be a silly question but how do I store this behemoth of a book?? I have it in a poly bag that a vintage movie poster I bought came in, with some golden age backing boards for support but the damn thing is huge and won't fit in even my largest of comic boxes, so I keep it sitting on top of a Cgc short box and I can gradually see it getting damaged. Do you think in a bookcase between two large books would be ok?

Sincerely

Jake

Sweet! Does it have the picture frame still on it showing the man jumping out the window? That piece is attached to the cover and for some strange reason, I've seen copies missing it. I've got mine in a treasury bag/board - Hotflips has them. I think they are intended for LIFE magazines, but they work well for the volume 1 RAW magazines.

what is Raw Magazine? Wrestling?

lol wasn't just me who thought that!

I used to watch wrestling religiously long ago and remember buying the WWF magazine off the stands

what is Raw Magazine? Wrestling?

lol wasn't just me who thought that!

I used to watch wrestling religiously long ago and remember buying the WWF magazine off the stands

Me too (thumbs u

Hey guys

Sincerely

Jake

Sweet! Does it have the picture frame still on it showing the man jumping out the window? That piece is attached to the cover and for some strange reason, I've seen copies missing it. I've got mine in a treasury bag/board - Hotflips has them. I think they are intended for LIFE magazines, but they work well for the volume 1 RAW magazines.

It still has the colour window. It is a great book. I don't have a number two though I would like one.