• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch opp with Emanuela Lupacchino prices set at cost sold out

132 posts in this topic

hahaha she is doing that one last I should have it in the next two months

Fixed that for you :grin:

lol she told me today that she hopes to have them all done in the next week and off to cgc. She is finally got a little free time. Last month she had Valiant issues to do, Worlds Finest Covers, and Marvel issues. She has been nonstop busy doing 3-4 issues a month either in covers or interiors.

lol she told me today that she hopes to have them all done in the next week and off to cgc. She is finally got a little free time. Last month she had Valiant issues to do, Worlds Finest Covers, and Marvel issues. She has been nonstop busy doing 3-4 issues a month either in covers or interiors.

Trust me Doug we know. I'm doing it cus its k1dkash the one that has to wait to see his lol which is awesome

I know him and I are glad that we got in on this even with the whole wait It's well worth it. I'm Just :baiting: haha

Guess you were right... :sorry:

lol the best part is all the Pm s that D3ADPOOL sends me. Telling me not to show you your cover. Haha ill email Ema tonight and see if she is done with it.