• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch opp with Emanuela Lupacchino prices set at cost sold out

132 posts in this topic

Hahaha Danny I am trying man I get about 15 emails a week through the websites or her commissions that I then down and tell them they are full. As to this date there is not a piece of worlds finest OA that has not sold within the 1st 24 hours of it being on the market.

But like I said I am pushing her and I explained to her last night via Skype that she needs to get these done for folks and how important it is.

Ha ha! I just realized I got in this opp when visiting my family that does a competitive BBQ show, and that I'm leaving shortly to go see them this year.

I think there are what, 2 or 3 left? I haven't seen mine. I'm not in a hurry. You've kept me in the loop, and we've seen progress. She's just super busy. I appreciate you talking to her about it. I wouldn't ask for a refund. . . my cover is going to be sweet!

COM_14_zps716d2d55.jpg

Should have another one to show off next week. This one was for a board member that signed up and was paying on time. He however could not continue the payments so it is for sale if anyone is interested just send me a PM.

Ema has said that the others will be done in the next 6 weeks and she will have them off to cgc. She appreciates everyone's patience and knows that they are way behind schedule.