• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Series Question...

5 posts in this topic

How does a book such as this one get a yellow Sig Series label?

All these were signed on the first page when they were distributed. Did he just sign it a second time and they yellow'd it? If so, why wouldn't it carry a notation about the second, unwitnessed signature?

Help me understand this one, please. :foryou:

I assume it was signed twice as you are guessing. I had a Neal Adams Batman like that. It was a pgx SS but I cracked it and just had Neal resign it at Heros. The label doesn't mention the fact that it has two signatures on the book from Adams even though it probably should.

How does a book such as this one get a yellow Sig Series label?

All these were signed on the first page when they were distributed. Did he just sign it a second time and they yellow'd it? If so, why wouldn't it carry a notation about the second, unwitnessed signature?

Help me understand this one, please. :foryou:

If this book was signed twice, it would say so on the label.

Either this book was, in fact, left unsigned from production and then signed by McFarlane and witnessed by CGC back in 2006, or it's a mis-label from CGC's side.