• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #13 & Batgirl #13 {Newstand} & Uncanny Avengers #1 Deadpool Sketch

8 posts in this topic

Because of some issues in the past I will not be listing grades for books or giving guesses, because that is why the images are being provided for all books so that the buyer can make their own assumptions of the books. I will accept returns only within a 14 day window after confirmation of delivery by USPS (and with images of said damage), if there is damage that appears to be through USPS payment will not be sent until after a claim is approved through USPS because all purchases will include insurance in their prices. Also of note the specks of white on the dark covers is not from the books but is scanner bleed.

Shipping for US customers is as follows: (Per book)

Media Mail & Insured: $4.00

Priority Mail & Insured: $6.50

Outside of the United States please feel free to contact me for quote.

I will start this listing off with some of the recent bat books that have been selling out of the gates for a good deal on Feebay, and these are the newstand versions of those book. When responding with "I'll take it", especially with the Batbook please specify which ones you want.

Batgirl #13 {Newsstand Version} $15.00 each

Cover A

UmYnz.jpg

0ndEs.jpg

Cover B

zAUOK.jpg

GIimO.jpg

Cover C

NZq0m.jpg

FP1e2.jpg

Batman #13 {Newsstand Edition} - $15.00

6sIK3.jpg

I0FjU.jpg

Uncanny Avengers #1 - Deadpool Call Me Maybe Sketch - $100.00

Beuc1.jpg

YUjUQ.jpg

Full Hulk Smash, I can position them differently on the scanner but it is defaultly set to take out the white space surronding the images. And what size would you suggest since you stated they should be larger scans? These images when uploaded to photobucket are: 1338x2060

Full Hulk Smash, I can position them differently on the scanner but it is defaultly set to take out the white space surronding the images. And what size would you suggest since you stated they should be larger scans? These images when uploaded to photobucket are: 1338x2060

photobucket trims images to a max size, so that's why they are much lower res than what you listed.

Agreed with HulkSmash, if you are going on pictures and not grade, you need to provide GOOD pictures of the spine, staples, and all 4 corners, in addition to the full front and back. If its trimming whitespace, put something dark behind it to prevent the cropping, or leave the lid up, and the entire non-filled area will be black.

If there are any interest in these and as Hulk or CGT stated you would like to see more images that are not cropped let me know and can get them to you, just dont want to waste time if there is no interest. Most of these should grade at least 9.4 and up. But as I have been accused of overgrading by another board member that is why I want to make the images as big as possible, so you can see for yourself