• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick! Someone get to Meriden CT!!!!

28 posts in this topic

2980 treat bvld. concord ca 94518 phone 952-825-5410 fax 925-825-5412.

great guy winner of an award for best store and the man behind FREE COMIC BOOK DAY.

Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

2980 treat bvld. concord ca 94518 phone 952-825-5410 fax 925-825-5412.

great guy winner of an award for best store and the man behind FREE COMIC BOOK DAY.

By the way -- area code on the phone number is 925, not 952.

I know Sam well. I used to go to his store from time to time. I also used to set up at local cons next to him. He is a real nice guy, and a true member of first fandom. He has had that comic book store for as long as I can remember and it changed one bit in over 25 years. Books have been on the walls so long they have faded out, books put in the front window in the sun. Sam doesn't care. He isn't one of those white glove wearing sissies who fret over the tiniest cover crease. Of course, being an old-time collector, he does have complete runs of Captain America Comics and Marvel Mystery Comics. And that is only what I know about. Don't bother asking him if he will sell, he won't.

Of course, being an old-time collector, he does have complete runs of Captain America Comics and Marvel Mystery Comics. And that is only what I know about. Don't bother asking him if he will sell, he won't.

Complete runs of Marvel Mystery? Including #1? 893whatthe.gif He is my hero.