• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick! Someone get to Meriden CT!!!!

28 posts in this topic

Before that Batman book falls!!!

samscbs1sm2.jpg

Diamond just uploaded a bunch of pictures from their field rep's tours of shops around the country. Most of the pics were pretty boring... Oh look, another aisle full of t-shirts!...

But apparently Sam Papale's Comic Shop in Meriden CT (strangely enough named "Sam's Comic Book Shop") has a problem with books trying to commit suicide. After that Batman goes, my money is on the FF 48 to follow it.

For those who want to see the whole image, click here: Huge picture...

BTW, I am sure those pictures are copyright Diamond 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif rights reserved 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif commercial use 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif.

Paging ArAich... Paging ArAich...

1: 

Start out going East on CT-72/DIVINITY ST toward CT-69/WEST ST. Continue to follow CT-72.

0.3 miles

2: 

Stay straight to go onto MEMORIAL BLVD.

1.0 miles

3: 

Turn RIGHT onto CT-229/MIDDLE ST. Continue to follow CT-229.

4.2 miles

4: 

Merge onto I-84 W toward WATERBURY.

3.4 miles

5: 

Merge onto I-691 E via exit number 27 toward MERIDEN.

5.9 miles

6: 

Take the CT-71/CHAMBERLAIN HWY exit.

0.1 miles

7: 

Turn RIGHT onto CHAMBERLAIN HWY/CT-71. Continue to follow CT-71.

1.1 miles

8: 

Turn RIGHT onto COOK AVE/CT-71 S.

<0.1 miles

9: 

End at Meriden CT

Total Est. Time:  26 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 16.40 miles

He tapes them to the wall hanging by the bag...! 893whatthe.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Yeah he should use pushpins throught the actual top of the book like most LCS do. thumbsup2.gif

makepoint.gif

Paging ArAich... Paging ArAich...

Damn you! I was just going to post the same thing.

(To self: Too slow, monkey-boy.) grin.gif

I actually finished that post about 15 minutes ago, but forgot to click the "submit" button. So you almost got me any way... tongue.gif

Did you see Sacha on The Daily Show yesterday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did you see Sacha on The Daily Show yesterday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No. I tried to stay up, but I haven't been getting much sleep these days. I crashed on my couch at 10:00 last night, and woke up at midnight, so I missed it.

I'm going to catch it today on the re-run at 7:00. He was on letterman earlier this week (missed that too 893frustrated.gif).

I'm sorry, but I don't quite buy the theory that the book just "accidentally" fell off the wall. In fact this photo, snapped 20 seconds later, prooves that this was a case of an industrial mole casing the joint.

mole.jpg

I have been to that comic store, it is 20 minutes from my mother-in-laws house in East Haven. Think "early basement" for decor. Think "stunningly overpriced back issues" for stock. Think "cliched comic book guy who never has seen the sun" for the owner.

I have been to that comic store, it is 20 minutes from my mother-in-laws house in East Haven. Think "early basement" for decor. Think "stunningly overpriced back issues" for stock. Think "cliched comic book guy who never has seen the sun" for the owner.

He does kind of remind me of the Mole Man. 27_laughing.gif

And you are so right Donut, this guy is a human cartoon! I mean, if you can't do it with a little passion, why bother?

If you guys out there could nominate the best all around SMALL SCALE....ie. single owner, LCS, what would some of your choices be?

I'm sorry, but I don't quite buy the theory that the book just "accidentally" fell off the wall. In fact this photo, snapped 20 seconds later, prooves that this was a case of an industrial mole casing the joint.

mole.jpg

Does that mean all the books have "Mole Chews?

893frustrated.gif

Well, I know that Logan is well past teething......and probably has a full set of choppers....so yes mole chewed, as opposed to mole gummed. confused-smiley-013.gif