• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next week's Man-Thing 1 (no spoilers)

4 posts in this topic

If you were on the fence about this book... pick it up.

It's written by the guy who is doing the movie. And if the movie is anything like this book it should do very well... thumbsup2.gif

It's written by the guy who is doing the movie. And if the movie is anything like this book it should do very well... thumbsup2.gif

Really? I thought it, to paraphrase Mr. Joe Collector, "sucked hass."

Really? I thought it, to paraphrase Mr. Joe Collector, "sucked hass."

Yes, but we established in another thread that comics should be valued based on the word-count. And this book has a high words-per-dollar... thumbsup2.gif

So we have a thumbs-up and a thumbs-down... definitely a sign that people should pick it up... tongue.gif

Yeah, but does it got some, um, alliteration in it? I'm an old Marvelite and I base my comic book purchases on the amount of alliteration found in the writing. So, does it pack a pultrudinous portion or what? insane.gif