• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick Sales Needed - CLOSED

145 posts in this topic

From SDCC 2012

Marvel X-Men Collector Pack $45

IMG_1055.jpg

I like how Cyke is flipping the bird to Mr. Sinister...

hahaha, I never noticed that.

LMAO

That's a pretty awesome set. Love how they are rocking the X-Factor outfits and Iceman is wearing his belt thing. And the two villains are perfect for the pack.

That's a pretty awesome set. Love how they are rocking the X-Factor outfits and Iceman is wearing his belt thing. And the two villains are perfect for the pack.

I think you should buy it. :banana:

one more item for tonight...

Original inking by Rob Hunter. Features the Weaponeer. It is from Green Lantern Corp, I think issue 56. I can send it in the frame or you can buy it without, your choice. I'll let this go for $150.. way less than I paid for it from Rob.

d90d4068.jpg

d64803b4.jpg

31f7ee08.jpg

Transformers lot anyone?

In this lot you get:

Transformers Prime: Arcee, Ratchet, Soundwave, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Megatron.

Transformers Prime Cyberverse: Optimus Prime, Bulkhead, Megatron, Starscream, Bumble Bee, Ratchet, Vehicon, DOTM: Shockwave, Thundercracker

$75

transformers.jpg