• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merc Updates

94 posts in this topic

Post is closed today! More packages going out trying to get caught up.

All of the TMNT books are good to go but I had a computer crash a while back and I had lost all my old files. This included the first TMNT list and the Babisu list. Which sucks cause it takes me forever to find the old threads / addresses etc.

Help me out and bump your PM thread!

All of the TMNT books are assigned to their owners but as you all remember I ask for address email info etc. Well I am gonna have to go back and find this out for each person ugh!

All of the TMNT books are good to go but I had a computer crash a while back and I had lost all my old files. This included the first TMNT list and the Babisu list. Which sucks cause it takes me forever to find the old threads / addresses etc.

All of the TMNT books are assigned to their owners but as you all remember I ask for address email info etc. Well I am gonna have to go back and find this out for each person ugh!

No rush for mine; just throw all mine to the side and get yourself caught up with others first.

No rush for mine; just throw all mine to the side and get yourself caught up with others first.

Thank you sir :D Appreciate it got your two current books in a box here.

Thank you sir :D Appreciate it got your two current books in a box here.

now you know if those "two current" books are what I am thinking they are - I NEED pics to see them in their non-Xerox'd beauty!!! haha