• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #8 / 9 (all 9.8s) 10% off Walking Dead with scans

15 posts in this topic

Usual Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

Payment Method is paypal if you want to pay by check or money order take 3% off the total price.

Shipping is free to the US if you are in Canada shipping is 15$ anywhere else ill credit you 15$ towards shipping.

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book outright, if a deal is reached via PM the book is not sold until either you claim it or I remove it from the thread.

Walking Dead #6

CGC 9.8

This book is at CGC right now and will be shipped back to me within the next week. Any :takeit: is fine pending scans. Though there shouldn't be any issues as it is a freshly graded 9.8.

Asking 200$

:news:SOLD :news:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #2

Signed and Sketched by Kevin Eastman on 7/23/2011

CGC 9.8 SS Yellow Label

This is a weird one, GPA has two sales recorded this year. One for 700$ and one for 450$ so lets go with...

Asking 450$

:news:SOLD:news:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3

Signed by Kevin Eastman on 7/23/2011

CGC 9.8 SS Yellow Label

The only GPA sale this year is slotted at 500$ so lets try...

Asking 475$

:news:SOLD:news:

:bump:

I have (2) Revival #2s, (3) Saga #1s both double signed grades will be back later tonight or tomorrow I expect 9.8s they were before the SS.

Also

1 Bedlam NYCC Blue Label and 5 JSC Uncanny Avengers SS books will be coming back as well. Like I said I expect grades on all the books tonight or tomorrow. I am not listing these for sale until I get grades on them just to be safe.

If anyone is interested in any of them send me a PM and we can talk. Once I get the grades I will add them to the thread for sale.

Also take 10% off the walking dead this will be the only price drop on them. After that they head to ebay remember that I am shipping for free.