• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bound comics kryponite

84 posts in this topic

They might as well be kryponite, because I bought about 40 sets and just can't get over their coolness. I know they don't hold much hard collector value, but I just couldn't pass them up when I got there. It's raining so I haven't brought them in yet, but will update the thread with pics first chance I get.

Hado, if you're reading this, the person had sets of Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel. I'm probably heading back to pick up some more, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll grab them for you.

Unless someone here is able to convince me to put this new faze in a lead box. :shy:

A friend of mine loves these too. He's sent me some of the titles he didn't read. They are fun.

If you sell any of them off let me know. They look good on the shelf.

A friend of mine loves these too. He's sent me some of the titles he didn't read. They are fun.

If you sell any of them off let me know. They look good on the shelf.

Will do Chris. Actually there are a handful of them that I have an immediate emotional attachment to because as a kid I loved the covers, and to see them all bound together is just an incredible thrill.

I think it stopped raining...