• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the problem here?

9 posts in this topic

Everytime I post a thread in this forum, reguardless if it is comic related or not

it gets bumped to the water cooler!

AND I've noticed tons and tons of threads that have been posted that were definately OT

that stayed!

I'm 100% sure that this is going to get bumped or deleted for that matter -

all I want to know is - who is doing this and if there is any thread that started this

or literature that has been posted about this!

I know there have guys that have whined and whined about OT or Semi OT threads

that have been in the comics section and I just wanted to let you know that you haven't really won... because the only one that gets booted out of the comic section is me!!!!!!

I mean seriously, the thread that I just created "Halle Berry VS Michelle Pfeiffer?"

I thought was fun and YES it was about comics because they both played CatWoman

in the movies - it just got booted! COME ON that isn't that far or a stretch Arch (or whoever is policing this)

Oh well, I guess I had to vent my frustration.

I guess I'm the only one that likes other things other that 100% pure comics to talk about,

I just enjoy talking to other comic-gurus about Off Topic material.

I feel like I'm wearing a target for petesake! sorry.gif

gossip.gif Well, what I heard, was that they actually gave Old Guy total decision making power on all new threads. He's the one that shoots them off to the off-topic gulag!

Redhook

Yea, they bumped my Aliens vs Predator trailer. The idea comes from a comic book -- HELLO!!!

They bumped my I, Robot thread last week.

They are in a bad mood maybe...? confused.gif

Almost 5000 posts and that's the first thread ever moved on me. mad.gif893frustrated.gif

I think they made Old Guy a moderator! 893whatthe.gif