• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaven Kev Super Awesome Feedback Thread

45 posts in this topic

I purchased some raw books from Kev and the transaction was great from the communication, to the way he packaged the books for shipping.

Books were in the condition stated and all in all, just great guy to deal with.

Thank you! :foryou:

CHARITY RECIEPTS

Julio asked to pay his share directly and I was cool with that hopefully you guys are too (worship)

charity1.jpg

charity2.jpg

Cancer is done stood up to! Thanks everyone.

I'm still doing $100 more to the local humane society. Sorry for the hold up but my wife is trying get a cat into the program and wants to do the donation when we take the stray cat in. We should find out this week if she is going to get into the program and find a nice forever home. Either way I should have the proof of donation by next weekend.

Thanks again dudes. It seems like everyone likes the stuff they got and had a fun time.

(worship)(worship)(worship)

My two boxes arrived today and I'm very please with the assortment of books. Plenty of things I do not have and look forward to reading. Photobucket is acting like a twa......er......being difficult atm. I will upload pics later. Thanks, Kev, I'm glad I could help you clear out some of your books and donate to charity in the process. :headbang:

Received my mystery box yesterday - thanks Kevin! Was packaged well, and had a PP#4, 2x Guardians of the Galaxy hard cover books, Red Wing mini-series, a WD#27 weekly, a Peter Porker tp and a Klutz learn to Draw Marvel Super Heroes book :grin: All in all, fun stuff, and I would do it again.

Received my mystery box yesterday - thanks Kevin! Was packaged well, and had a PP#4, 2x Guardians of the Galaxy hard cover books, Red Wing mini-series, a WD#27 weekly, a Peter Porker tp and a Klutz learn to Draw Marvel Super Heroes book :grin: All in all, fun stuff, and I would do it again.

:applause: (thumbs u

Received my mystery boxes. Great call on the combined shipping, Kev. VERY securely packed. Lots of Spidey's, Hastings variants, runs, so many great books to read. Love my huge stack, bro. Thanks for tying it to charities. (thumbs u

Oh, and love the Fatale run. :cloud9:

Julio

Received my mystery boxes. Great call on the combined shipping, Kev. VERY securely packed. Lots of Spidey's, Hastings variants, runs, so many great books to read. Love my huge stack, bro. Thanks for tying it to charities. (thumbs u

Oh, and love the Fatale run. :cloud9:

Julio

:acclaim:

hm any slabs?

I recieved my mystery box from Kev today, it had a good mix of books, a Wolvie pack including a hardcover, some Adventure time and other moderns like Walking dead.

I even got a couple of books from the 1980s what I didnt have :o

Kev is a great person to deal with and can be well trusted to offer value in this type of deal.

Thanks kev

I received my two mystery boxes from Kevin maybe a week ago. I was waiting for others to post but I might as well spill the beans.

I got the Lobo box and the Saga box.

The Lobo box had an Omega Men #3 CGC 9.8 in it and a raw copy of Omega Men 3 (looks 9.8 as well) and a handful of other Lobo books (all raw).

The Saga box had the 1-3 first prints of Saga (all three look 9.8) and some other image books.

Needless to say, best $130 I've spent on mystery boxes in a while!

Thank you kind sir (and thank your wife) (thumbs u