• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaven Kev Super Awesome Feedback Thread

45 posts in this topic

Here is a link to my old feedback thread with fat stacks of kudos:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5257372&fpart=1

I started this new one because my board name changed a long time ago but I couldn't change the title of the thread and I figured no one would ever remember that my ID was Totallyjem when I first showed up here. Rupp renamed me in an epic Clooneython of yore.

So leave me some awesome feedback if you think I'm awesome!

seems fitting...... a SUPER AWESOME THREAD for a SUPER AWESOME SELLER

just got my AvX deadpool and uncanny avengers hastings covers a few minutes ago. this guy is an amazing person. Had picked up 2 copies and asked if he could get more and came through. Great pricing and good shipping. Books arrived well. Without a doubt i look forward to hopefully doing business with Kevin (Shaven Kev) again in the near future. thanks a lot buddy!

Just received 4 raw books today from Shaven Kev that were well packed and as stated. Didn't realize he was practically a neighbor of mine (I'm in OKC, he's in Norman) until I got the package. We'll have to meet and talk comics sometime. :)

Mike