• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-Men #1, CGC 8.0 [SOLD]

15 posts in this topic

Yes. Selling my favourite comic. Turns out kitteh has some kidney problems, and they ain't cheap.

Hoping to get $500. Paypal or Interac Transfers preferred. Cash is great if you happen to live nearby.

This will be coming from Canada, shipping costs will of course depend on where you live. Let's peg it at $20, if it's more, I'll pay it, if it's less, I'll return the difference.

xmen.jpeg

EDIT 1: Fixing IMG url.

EDIT 2: Adding payment types.

EDIT 3: Adding shipping info

Hey JC,

you may want to put what type of payments you are willing to except. Also any feedback from other forums.

also shipping costs (especially since you are in Canada), unless shipping is included in the purchase price listed.

Here are the complete Market Place guidelines, good luck with the sale!

The price is nice for a VF, but someone's going to ask for a back cover scan. Also, you may want to describe the nick near the upper spine corner, and the foxing on the upper outer corner, unless you can get a closer image.

Back cover scans are nice. I agree.

The other questions usually come in the form of a PM to the seller, just in case that's not a nick and the "foxing" is really an illusion of the pic.

We wouldn't want to poison the well on the seller. (thumbs u

Thanks, comix4fun, I don't mind the public questions, I'd rather someone asked and everyone knew than someone get the comic and was upset at something they missed.

I bought it already slabbed a few years ago.Not sure about the foxing, but it does appear that the front over does overhang slightly.

As for feedback, it seems no one's left me any. I've bought lots from the likes of Kramerica, Jbud73, and VWClobberingThing, and sold slabbed comics to two other boardies, a WD#1 to branget, and a couple to rebelpak, though I don't think he's received them yet. He's in Europe.