• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 50, FF 29, 41, 60, SGT FURY 7, Plastic Man 46, Hit, Rudolph, WTOTF 5, etc

33 posts in this topic

Here's a few solid books for their grades. PQ is all very nice OW or better with no cover tanning. Time payments or temporary holds are OK. Shipping is $ 7.00 to the US......Overseas or Canada is more. Returnable within 2 weeks if not satisfied. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TAKE 15% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS.....

TOS 50.......VG.......$ 100 :news: SOLD

TOS50.jpg

*THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY MARK DRATEWKA....PURVEYOR OF FINE FUNNIES*

Weird Tales of the Future 5.......G......$240 ( VERY glossy, White pages, would be VG but 1 page is ripped completely in half lengthwise but still with the book. Does not affect Wolverton stories )

101_0336.jpg

FF 15.......VF/NM .......$ 260 ( VERY small amount of glue, bottom spine,CGC label included ...don't mind keeping this one)

scan0007-10.jpg

scan0008-6.jpg

:takeit:

^^

......you'll LOVE this book, D........in the future if I'm not so broke....I'd buy it back from you at your full cost.....but the glue is SO minimal it can barely be found......lower left spine .......I totally missed it when I submitted the book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u