• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone!

326 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #40 Qualified VG 4.0

2nd Iron Man

Two clipped ads on the inside. One affects the backup story but not the Iron Man story. See pics below. Unrestored VG is $372.00 so I'm asking roughly 1/3 of that which I think is a fair price.

$130.00

tos40.jpg

tos40a.jpg

tos40b.jpg

tos40c.jpg

tos40d.jpg

Man, I have like 60 freebies to give away people! Offbeat archives is getting a retroactive set of the Dracula, She-Hulk and Mummy set! I still have two more though to give away....

You're top-of-the-line, Mike Mark. Thanks!!

My pleasure. (thumbs u I had as much fun gathering and scanning these freebies as I did the books that I'm selling. And if people are going to hang out with me on Sat night and buy my books they're gettin' freebies!

Oops...thanks, Mark. Cat has been peeking over my shoulder trying to keep my spending in check but you just won her over with the Mummy, and Dracula, so I think I'm safe for the time.

Let her know that if need be I can sweeten the deal with some cool Munsters comics! Elvira too!

Hi Mark! This is Cat, to be honest, I already have to see that Signed Elvira's House of Mystery he has on the wall...Yep, she has nice cleavage...but I already have my own. :blush: .lol, But I do love Frankenstein, Dracula, & The Mummy! Dang, now he will have dueling Elviras on our wall.. maybe I had better watch over his shoulder more...see what he's buying..! JK...Nice to meet you btw... (thumbs u

Man, I have like 60 freebies to give away people! Offbeat archives is getting a retroactive set of the Dracula, She-Hulk and Mummy set! I still have two more though to give away....

You're top-of-the-line, Mike Mark. Thanks!!

My pleasure. (thumbs u I had as much fun gathering and scanning these freebies as I did the books that I'm selling. And if people are going to hang out with me on Sat night and buy my books they're gettin' freebies!

Oops...thanks, Mark. Cat has been peeking over my shoulder trying to keep my spending in check but you just won her over with the Mummy, and Dracula, so I think I'm safe for the time.

Let her know that if need be I can sweeten the deal with some cool Munsters comics! Elvira too!

Hi Mark! This is Cat, to be honest, I already have to see that Signed Elvira's House of Mystery he has on the wall...Yep, she has nice cleavage...but I already have my own. :blush: .lol, But I do love Frankenstein, Dracula, & The Mummy! Dang, now he will have dueling Elviras on our wall.. maybe I had better watch over his shoulder more...see what he's buying..! JK...Nice to meet you btw... (thumbs u

Cat, the pleasure is all mine. A signed Elvira HOM - very nice!