• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE DROP-- Walking Dead #1 black label, 2, 3, 19, 27 ALL 9.8's (19 & 27 SS!)

4 posts in this topic

Hi all I have a full run of The Walking Dead that I'm interested in selling, but figured I'd sell the keys I have extras of first. I have my eyes on a big time cover from the series, so my goal is your gain. These are the comics that really matter!

I can post all photos later on. I'm hoping to sell these as a whole, and not break them up.

PayPal is preferred, but if you've bought from me before, or want to discuss check/money order, just PM me.

U.S. sellers only. Shipping will be packed like A TANK and is free. If you're in NYC, I can meet you, but it'll have to be during the day. If you have any Q's, check my kudos thread, ask anyone who's ever purchased from me, or PM me and we can chat via phone.

Asking price is $4,000 and I am open to offers. :takeit: trumps all ongoing PM's

Walking Dead #1 9.8 universal (black label)

Walking Dead # 2 9.8 universal

Walking Dead # 3 9.8 universal

Walking Dead # 19 9.8 SS (Kirkman & Moore)

Walking Dead # 27 9.8 SS (Kirkman)

7305836480_bde350be63_b.jpg

8121188322_ce5646bdff_b.jpg

Updated w/ price drop. Open to offers.

Would this go the way of our other PM exchange where you ask if I'm willing to do $3700 and when I express interest change it to $4000 and then when asked why the increase you ignore my messages ? Just asking. ???

I just got from my marriage/honeymoon, so sorry if the communication wasn't mixed up. I've decided to just sell the keys. We can PM separately if you'd like to discuss and hash things out, but that was an aberration. Sorry about that. Thanks!

(thumbs u